JK Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JK Revolution

The Vindicated Revolutionis.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris

Location : Pennsylvania: Enjoy watching one of my favorite Star Wars spoofs!

C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF) Empty
PostSubject: C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF)   C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:34 pm

Dear Anarchy and Cloud,
I am sorry I must readmit my application, but I WAS RUDELY LOCKED OUT AND NOT ABLE TO RESOND TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF!!!!!!!!!! I have re submitted my application backing up all my claims. THEY ARE ALL CAPS -- LOCKED.

[Name] Chris Prezelomski (Yes, it is Polish) THAT IS MY REAL NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Gamer name] C@l@nel Chris THAT IS MY GAMER TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Age] 16 YES I AM SIXTEEN! DON"T QUESTION MY AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Do you know any JKR members?] I know a great many JKR members, including Cloud, John, Sodana, and many others. I KNOW ALL THESE MEMBER, NOT PERSONALLY, BUT I KNOW THEM!!!!!!!

[Were you asked to join JKR by a member?] I have been told the URL of this site by Sodana, though. YES I MUST ADMIT I WAS TOLD THE URL BY SOMEONE ( I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS ~ANARCHY) AND DISTRUSTED THE SOURCE. I THEN ASKED SODANA, WHO TOLD ME THE SAME URL (ASK HER AND SHE WILL CONFIRM THIS). BY THE WAY, I TALKED TO JON. TODAY AND HE SAID HE MIGHT AGREE TO RECOMMEND ME!!!!!!

[If so, by who?, *Note they WILL have to repost on forums saying they asked.*] JON. MIGHT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Why do you want to join JKR?] JKR is one of the most prestigious and reputable clans. It would be an honor for me to be a member. I HOPE YOU REGARD YOUR CLAN AS PRESTIGOUS, OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE USELESS TO JOIN! I REGARD IT AS PRESTIGOUS!!

[What can you do for JKR by joining?] I myslef am a very excellent player. I could represent the clan with great honor and inspire fellow players to attempt to join. IF ANYONE DARE CHALLENGES MY SKILL AS A PLAYER, LET THEM FACE ME AND SEE IF THEY CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And last, but not least.

[How many times do you have sex daily?] This question is against my religious principals. However, I am proud to say I NEVER participate in this sacrilegious activity. I AM A PIOUS PERSON. DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF LYING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Who do you love more, Anarchy or Cloud?] I have seen both of them and must admit they are skilled adversaries. However, that is all I know. That in mind, I do not know enough about either of them to make the assumption of which one I love more. I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHICH ONE I PREFER, I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT EITHER OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM LYING ABOUT. I GREATLY DESIRE TO JOIN THIS CLAN. I CAN AND WILL HELP OUT IN ANY WAY YOU NEED MY ASSISTANCE. I AM A WEBSITE PROGRAMMER, FLUENT IN JAVA, C++, HTML, AND VISUAL BASIC. I WILL HELP WITH THIS WEBSITE ANY WAY I CAN!

ONCE AGAIN, I AM CHRIS PREZELOMSKI AND I WANT TO JOIN JKR!!!!!

P.S PLEASE DO NOT LOCK THIS LINK SO I CAN RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.

C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF) Clnel_11
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fIQjoASC8&feature=related
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF) Empty
PostSubject: Re: C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF)   C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:53 pm

um ok test your skills against me then
Back to top Go down
http://jkrevolution.rpgdynasty.net
~Cloud
Admin
Admin
~Cloud

PostSubject: Re: C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF)   C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 5:02 pm

{J](R} C@l@nel Chris wrote:
Dear Anarchy and Cloud,
I am sorry I must readmit my application, but I WAS RUDELY LOCKED OUT AND NOT ABLE TO RESOND TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF!!!!!!!!!! I have re submitted my application backing up all my claims. THEY ARE ALL CAPS -- LOCKED.

[Name] Chris Prezelomski (Yes, it is Polish) THAT IS MY REAL NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Gamer name] C@l@nel Chris THAT IS MY GAMER TAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Age] 16 YES I AM SIXTEEN! DON"T QUESTION MY AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Do you know any JKR members?] I know a great many JKR members, including Cloud, John, Sodana, and many others. I KNOW ALL THESE MEMBER, NOT PERSONALLY, BUT I KNOW THEM!!!!!!!

[Were you asked to join JKR by a member?] I have been told the URL of this site by Sodana, though. YES I MUST ADMIT I WAS TOLD THE URL BY SOMEONE ( I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS ~ANARCHY) AND DISTRUSTED THE SOURCE. I THEN ASKED SODANA, WHO TOLD ME THE SAME URL (ASK HER AND SHE WILL CONFIRM THIS). BY THE WAY, I TALKED TO JON. TODAY AND HE SAID HE MIGHT AGREE TO RECOMMEND ME!!!!!!

[If so, by who?, *Note they WILL have to repost on forums saying they asked.*] JON. MIGHT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Why do you want to join JKR?] JKR is one of the most prestigious and reputable clans. It would be an honor for me to be a member. I HOPE YOU REGARD YOUR CLAN AS PRESTIGOUS, OTHERWISE IT WOULD BE USELESS TO JOIN! I REGARD IT AS PRESTIGOUS!!

[What can you do for JKR by joining?] I myslef am a very excellent player. I could represent the clan with great honor and inspire fellow players to attempt to join. IF ANYONE DARE CHALLENGES MY SKILL AS A PLAYER, LET THEM FACE ME AND SEE IF THEY CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And last, but not least.

[How many times do you have sex daily?] This question is against my religious principals. However, I am proud to say I NEVER participate in this sacrilegious activity. I AM A PIOUS PERSON. DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF LYING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Who do you love more, Anarchy or Cloud?] I have seen both of them and must admit they are skilled adversaries. However, that is all I know. That in mind, I do not know enough about either of them to make the assumption of which one I love more. I HONESTLY DO NOT KNOW WHICH ONE I PREFER, I DO NOT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT EITHER OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN, I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I AM LYING ABOUT. I GREATLY DESIRE TO JOIN THIS CLAN. I CAN AND WILL HELP OUT IN ANY WAY YOU NEED MY ASSISTANCE. I AM A WEBSITE PROGRAMMER, FLUENT IN JAVA, C++, HTML, AND VISUAL BASIC. I WILL HELP WITH THIS WEBSITE ANY WAY I CAN!

ONCE AGAIN, I AM CHRIS PREZELOMSKI AND I WANT TO JOIN JKR!!!!!

P.S PLEASE DO NOT LOCK THIS LINK SO I CAN RESPOND TO ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.

C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF) Clnel_11

First off, we were joking around with you. And to already tell you, you are over confident in your skill. Second, don't repost your application if a moderator has locked it. I personally lock it because once your application is submitted, Anarchy and I talk it over and decide and then get back to you. The Application is just there for US to look over, nobody else, though we do value some feedback on what the JKR members think. Next time just private message us. Third, we honestly don't care that much about your personal life right now to know your religion, your beliefs, or really any personal question that's even on there, Anarchy and I threw it on there for a couple of laughs, that's it. Not being mean, just stating it so you know. I will lock this, any further questions will be PM'd to me, Anarchy, or another moderator that I do not know about.
ps. John's name is spelled Jon... you guys fail at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF)   C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C@l@nel Chris' second application (INCLUDING RESPONSES TO THE LIES YOU ACCUSED ME OF)
Page 1 of 1