JK Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JK Revolution

The Vindicated Revolutionis.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cloud and Anarchy's Plan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Cloud
Admin
Admin
~Cloud

Cloud and Anarchy's Plan. Empty
PostSubject: Cloud and Anarchy's Plan.   Cloud and Anarchy's Plan. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:20 am

~Anarchy edit: Still workin on JKA servers. Give it some time.

So, here's the thoughts going on between Anarchy and I. You may have heard something about JKA. That was correct, we're also converting to JKA. We planned on 2 servers which is NOT final yet. One force server, which will be ran by him, and occasionally me when I feel like it, and one no-force server, which will be ran by me and occasionally Anarch when he feels like it. We will be running the JA+ mod on both servers, but the force server will also feature the mini-mod, JK2 conversion and it will be on version 1.0.1. Don't know if we're using custom maps yet, probably not but I'll figure something out. JK2 will still have it's JKR server, but we are unsure if JKR will ACTUALLY continue in there, and that's TBA *to be announced*. We're still in the midst of talking about it. Rules WILL NOT BE BROKEN ANY LONGER! Full perm bans are now taking place. You do get warnings, but only so many. That is on JK2 AND JKA. Here are a list of the following rules.

~Anarchy will be hosting behind a firewall and therefore if rules are broken you may not be able to even contact the servers.

-------JK2------
1 ) Do NOT Galak.
2 ) Do NOT Crash, and yes we can catch you before it happens.
3 ) Do NOT Flood.
4 ) Do NOT Fake Admins.
5 ) Do NOT Lame
6 ) Respect all JKR members, and they will respect you.
7 ) Do NOT beg.
8 ) Do NOT recruit for any other clans.
9 ) Deliberate and hurtful accusiations will not be tolerated.

------JKA------*Cloud's Server*
1 ) Do NOT Lame.
2 ) Do NOT Put down other players.
3 ) Do NOT Fake Admins.
4 ) Do NOT beg for things.
5 ) Do not request anything.
6 ) No recruiting on my server.
7 ) No JKR members shall recruit on other servers.
8 ) English is a MUST, any other language will not be tolerated.

These are quite a few rules, indeed. Easily followed, most people will get pissy over the language stuff. That's fine, you've got other servers you can go to. If you wanna be in JKR's server bad enough, you'll deal with it. Can't wait for JKA to come up, hope to see a lot of you guys there. ~Cloud
Back to top Go down

Cloud and Anarchy's Plan.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JK Revolution :: General :: Announcements :: Public.-
Jump to: