JK Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JK Revolution

The Vindicated Revolutionis.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I want to join JKR for the friends. =P

Go down 
+5
~Cloud
Vito
bLiND
~Anarchy
School is hell
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
School is hell
Padawan
Padawan
School is hell

I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Empty
PostSubject: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:37 pm

This is Jon.

I would like to join JKR for the friends i have made in the past.
Also all of the times people have helped me through rough times,
more than the "friends" i have at school.
So if you allow me to join i sware by this saying i will not quit.
Cloud, I felt like suiciding, life brought me down, you grabbed
my hand and kept me alive. I am forever yours and I will not leave
JKR *insert heart here*.

Sincerly Jon.

That part about the suiciding thing, is an inside joke between Jon and I. You guys wouldn't understand, NO Jon didn't just say it openly. I did, and made him repeat it to me on xfire. - Cloud
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 10:44 pm

ya sure thats fine

~The fruit did it!
~Kiwi
Back to top Go down
http://jkrevolution.rpgdynasty.net
bLiND
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:10 am

i swear to god you are a homo...there are no e-friends...you should have just jumped off the fucking cliff. drank the kool-aid. pulled the trigger. kicked out the chair and hung yourself. overdosed on the pills....bleeding heart bullshit, life a few more years then come back and read that...homo. Suicide is for pussys...people who think about it suck at life...fail to live life...gg. you got owned by reality. bitch.
Back to top Go down
Vito
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:23 am

hey Jon, good to see ya
Back to top Go down
School is hell
Padawan
Padawan
School is hell

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:16 pm

bLiND wrote:
i swear to god you are a homo...there are no e-friends...you should have just jumped off the fucking cliff. drank the kool-aid. pulled the trigger. kicked out the chair and hung yourself. overdosed on the pills....bleeding heart bullshit, life a few more years then come back and read that...homo. Suicide is for pussys...people who think about it suck at life...fail to live life...gg. you got owned by reality. bitch.
Im not suicidal but its people that say shit like this that makes people want to kill themselves. So can you live with it if you killed one of your friends, and yes there are internet friends. Cloud and i know alot more about eachother than any of the friends i had in school. I consider him like a brother.
Back to top Go down
Vito
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Lol Razz just ignore this guy, jon. he apparently has some problems with his life
Back to top Go down
~Cloud
Admin
Admin
~Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:45 pm

yeah, blind's a douche. <3
Back to top Go down
bLiND
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:13 pm

hey its not my fault you nerds have nothing more to live for than 'e-friends' get out of the basement you pale skinned bastards and out into reality. the fact you are meeting ''Cool dudes" on the internet is weird in itself. and yes if one of my friends was dumb enough to kill themselves then yes i could live with the last thing i told them being that they are fucking idiotic and killing themselves would just prove my point. I dont take pity on people who decide to end their life, in fact i rather enjoy seeing the gene pool cleansing itself of the impurities. Now if you had terminal cancer or something, yea by all means off yourself, i wont be mad at ya. But if you are thinking about committing suicide because of ''life shit'' get the fuck over yourself. Life is bigger than just you, go ahead kill yourself, you wont make a difference in anyones life. No one will really care. They will all remember you as that little piece of sadistic shit that couldnt hack it and decided to go toes up. Stop being a little pussy. What are you? 16? shit grow the fuck up. By the time i was your age i had already killed 7 men. get a life nerd. and no its not people that say shit like i say that make faggots like you wanna kill themselves....its little faggots like you who complain when they dont get their way, and have never had it hard. So they get all emotional and since they dont have the social skills to round up a group of REAL friends they resort to friends on the internet...COOL GUY stuff right there. Lifes got you down so you bitch about it on the internet. Geez...you are the reason this generation is going to destroy the Earth you know that? Little inbred, insignificant, idiotic bastards that dont realize that they really dont mean shit in the world, and when they realize it....they wanna off themselves. By all means. Kill yourself, just have someone video tape it that way I can have an excuse to drop by YouTube next weekend to peep the vid. Big Laughs at the homo. Funny thing is i thought you were cool. My bad. Didnt realize that you were an idiot. Just like the rest of the gays that wear that tag..."*sniffle* *sniffle* can i please get back into JKR..." FAG! Just make the tag...you kidding me? Its a game homo. Not life. Not even close, and the fact that all of you unintelligent little pricks get mad when me and Aura make you all feel like we are superior intellects and you get your panties in a bunch is hilarious. Good Game homos. Fail to Life on yall's part. Hit the textbooks and get some college before you talk to me...This is the little kid bullshit that no one wants to deal with. So in closing...Jon...just off yourself man. No one will care except Cloud...and his parents beat the shit outta him anyway...so he will probably off himself when his only "friend" (you) kills yourself. So two birds with one stone so to speak. GG nabs.
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Jigsaw

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 5:40 pm

uhm... Do you have some mental problem? :O Some1 knows?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI7Dg9YnHe0
~Cloud
Admin
Admin
~Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:16 pm

You make such a bad name for older fellows like yourself Blind. You're always acting as if you're sixteen. Grow up? Yeah, well quite frankly, you're just a stuck up rich little brat or a little kid who THINKS he's had it rough when really you've had nothing but success and want self pity because your girlfriends dumped you your whole life. Don't come back on here. Go "off" yourself for even THINKING you have superior intellect, and go ahead, threaten me on my life too, that'll make a man outta that little boy. You live life pushing people to their limits, like a little cunt that you are, and when YOU don't get your own way, you rant on about pointless shit that never has, and never will happen to you, or about how you just outclass someone, you're of no use than digging up the dirt for a grave. If you hate so much about internet friendship, do us all a favor and /uninstall from your provider. My parents don't do shit for me, my father's out drinking his life, and my mother is working very hard to keep a roof over my head, and food on the table. So fuck yourself for having everything handed to you without working a day in your life. You have no idea what it's like to see people you knew die from tragic shit, so shut the fuck up, sit your ass down and keep reading you wannabe heartless shit head. I've seen many gangs try to take my friends. I've had many friends smoke and drink themselves. Don't tell me what I've gone through, or what happens in my life. So help me God IF I were to ever find you one day, you bet your ass you'd be dead that day. Now sit there and tell me, "psht you couldn't kill me fool", well guess what cunt, I could. You're not invincible, get over it. A simple bullet to your stomach will keep you down. Now sit there and tell me I wouldn't be able to shoot you, because a little shit like yourself is actually MAKING me wanna shoot someone.

Yeah, see I can assume about your life without having facts either, and now watch you get mad because I misstated, hey, that reminds me of you. Oh wow, how wonderful. Maybe now you'll see what a dick you are. Don't even think about cussing me out either, anything you'll end up saying will be deleted, and you will be too from this forum.

Last edited by ~Cloud on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:23 pm

bLiND wrote:
Bunch of bull shit...

First of all grow the fuck up. You were fine when you came back but this superior intellect stuff is absolute bull shit. And as for Jon he is in the National Guard and deserves as much respect as yourself. Also lets note, Aura, also known as ducky, cant do much other than run himself in circles and try to be an asshole. Considering your intellect around that of a 13 year olds doesn't say much. As for your seven murders, get a life man. Also.. I though you didn't go to college? You enlisted in the Air Force as I remember.

Also the suicide part was a quote from a joke between him and cloud on xfire. Great way to make accusations.

Now, heres a suggestion to you. Go work for a week and then come back and read this bull shit. You might notice how much of an asshole you come across as.

Don't post anything like this on these forums again. Its a disgrace.

Last edited by ~Anarchy on Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris

Location : Pennsylvania: Enjoy watching one of my favorite Star Wars spoofs!

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:35 pm

Think about things before you say them.....
C@l@nel Chris
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fIQjoASC8&feature=related
bLiND
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:59 pm

holy shit i type fast...i didnt realize i had wrote so much...good game on me for the win. eat cock nabs
Back to top Go down
Exactly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:17 pm

Holy shit do you suck!
Back to top Go down
Vito
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:22 pm

Yes, exactly, he does suck
Back to top Go down
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:26 pm

BLind, you are an interesting person. Know this; I do not even feel the slightest resentment towards you for trying to insult my intellect. First, many people who are smart don't need other people to tell them they are. Second, EVERYONE IS SMART IN THEIR OWN WAY, be it at school or doing a trade. Third, do not expect to come across as an intellectual person by spewing out a barrage of vulgar words and using them as adverbs, nouns, adjectives, or any other part of speech.
P.S. Whether you believe it or not, I have all A+'s in my classes.

C@l@nel Chris
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:22 pm

I would like to add, you really are a disgrace. Go have fun with ducky and laugh about arm fart jokes like most other people with similar maturity levels do. And as for your superior intellect, go cram it up your ass with all the other bull shit. It should blend in perfectly. Also as for me being a tool, I highly doubt you could explain exactly what you mean by that and then also be able to back it up. Also, wtf is with your 3ed post? Its just so random. So much for that superior intellect eh?

I told you not to post shit like this on these forums again. Your accounts ability to post will be disabled. Have a nice life.
Back to top Go down
Vito
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:24 pm

lol epic win!

where did this guy come from anyway?
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 6:26 pm

Not from my tree, thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:03 pm

Anarchy, what should we do about BLind??
Back to top Go down
bLiND
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 7:18 pm

Quote :
Anarchy, what should we do about BLind??

HOLY SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAA.....anny seriously...you better come to calanels rescue
Back to top Go down
~Cloud
Admin
Admin
~Cloud

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:00 pm

Save your breath blind, clearly you have nothing better to do. Yeah, now defend that too. Talk about my personal life some more. Idiot. Gg, get mad and post more Blind.

Last edited by ~Cloud on Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 8:02 pm

This is coming from someone who said in a previous post they killed seven people by the age of 16... And yes i do notice i was too trusting in the hope you would actually have some decency.
Back to top Go down
Exactly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:04 am

Wow where do all these fags come from?
They should get banned from the server.
they suck ingame as much as they do here.
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:50 pm

dont worry he wont be coming back on these forums
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to join JKR for the friends. =P   I want to join JKR for the friends. =P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join JKR for the friends. =P
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next