JK Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JK Revolution

The Vindicated Revolutionis.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JKR: From JK2 to what?

Go down 
+2
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris
~Anarchy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

JKR: From JK2 to what? Empty
PostSubject: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:02 pm

As many people have noticed and pointed out, there are a lot less people playing JK2 over the past few months. Also, some members of JKR seem to have, disappeared. Considering the specific member I'm thinking of I'm not sure if thats a good or a bad thing. (Considering they wanted to kill me its good. The thought that they've been gone for a while since they are out trying to get me is bad.) Personally I'm done with JK2. I might host a server for JKR on it eventually but other than that, not much.

As some of you know LucasArts and BioWare have released the fact that they are working on Star Wars, The Old Republic. This is basically KOTOR 3, except its a mmo. As of right now Cloud and I are planning to expand JKR into TOR when it is released. In the mean time I need help/suggestions with a few things. There is a list below.

Keep checking often as I will update the list.

~Forums - JKR will be renamed to JK Resurrection when it moves into TOR. If anyone has suggestions on who or where to get free forums on let me know. Just don't make suggestions if you believe the current provider is best/better than your suggestion.
Back to top Go down
http://jkrevolution.rpgdynasty.net
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris

Location : Pennsylvania: Enjoy watching one of my favorite Star Wars spoofs!

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:52 pm

A. Where can I find information about TOR?

B. There are a ton of free hosting sites. What kind of site are you interested in?

C@l@nel Chris
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fIQjoASC8&feature=related
Vito
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 12:59 pm

A) omg how about google.com?

there's still Whole Lotta Time before TOR gets released, plus I doubt that many people from JK2 will move to mmorpg (including me, unless TOR will be free, but i doubt that)
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 6:54 pm

Cloud and I both think that TOR will be free. As for members moving to it, I don't know. JK2s died down a lot sooo..... ya
Back to top Go down
~Cloud
Admin
Admin
~Cloud

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:05 pm

The way I figure. TOR will be free unless it's "replacing" Star Wars: Galaxies. For that matter, Anarchy and I have already vowed that we will pay for TOR. Other than that, for suggestions, hell I don't know Anarch.. For one, get rid of all the JK2 players that mean absolutely nothing to JKR, ex: Jase and Saiden *no offense to you guys*. As for the free hosting site, uh, I'll probably be getting a real one since I'll be off XBL now.
Back to top Go down
Exactly
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 12:33 pm

more ex: venture and his new best friend Zudung (or how ever)
I don't know..if it costs-I don't got money to spend for games...if it's free maybe I'll test it
Back to top Go down
Vito
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:02 pm

it's impossible TOR can be free... it's not some cheap japan MMORPG that nobody knows/cares about (eg. atlantica online) nor is it Guild Wars which isnt really a mmorpg. TOR is a serious game made by serious game studio, and they expect lots of people to buy it. the more people play the game, the more money they need to keep servers. Also, it's made by both LucasArts and BioWare, which is now part of Electronic Arts, and you should know how much EA and LA cares about money. and, well, it looks like they care about money only.
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 6:35 pm

They will still most likely make enough money from galaxies. And I think TOR might have a payment system similar to HellGate where its free, but if you want better graphics and your armor to look better you gota pay. Its mostly for hardcore virgins who have nothing better to do than stair at digital models.

Jase and Saidin arent in JKR anyways. I just told them they could use the tags for a bit to fuck with the virgins.
Back to top Go down
~Cloud
Admin
Admin
~Cloud

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:18 pm

Yeah, kinda how you're doing? Ex: Anarchy = Vitalia/Female/age 20/ <--- There's your TOR character. Kay thanks. ; ) OOH OOH! Now let's hear the fact that you don't wanna stare at male models. = LIES!, nah I'm just playing. I'll probably end up making a girl character depending on how gay the guys look.
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:28 am

Nah, Vitalia will kill me now if i use her name for a game char. And its already been said that TOR isn't replacing galaxies. Though still... which would you prefer to stair at for hours ......
Back to top Go down
Jigsaw
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
Jigsaw

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:03 pm

And what will be the aim of this game? What to do in it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI7Dg9YnHe0
~Cloud
Admin
Admin
~Cloud

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:28 pm

TOR = KOTOR but online, the aim of the game is to level, and choose a side, Jedi or Sith. Then go against one another, it'll based kinda how WoW is, only not as shitty, and Star Wars'd. And lol Anarch, Vitalia seriously got pissed? I would rather have a dude, because of the fact some retarded fat guy would probably hit on us if I made a chick, and I hate doing that cause it's annoying.
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 4:23 pm

Good point. And ya she hates it now because sometimes she plays the games and i dunno wtf goes on but she gets pissed.
Back to top Go down
Vito
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:18 pm

~Cloud wrote:
it'll based kinda how WoW is, only not as shitty

lulz how do ya know dat lulz, there's still lot of timebefore it's released, liek 2-3 years
Back to top Go down
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris

Location : Pennsylvania: Enjoy watching one of my favorite Star Wars spoofs!

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 7:17 pm

Anarchy "Jase and Saidin arent in JKR anyways."

Wo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway. I was asking where to find information because I could not find much on google except the setting.
Now I know that it will not be out for a while, it makes sense.
Actually, I would think that KOTOR 3, like the others, will have an initial cost. Then online is free. However, THE ONLY OTHER GAME LUCASARTS CREATED THAT WAS COMPLETELY ONLINE WAS GALAXIES, AND THAT HAD A MONTHLY COST!

So, we will need to wait and see...........................
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fIQjoASC8&feature=related
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:57 pm

Actually its expected to be released some time next year. They started working on it after BioWare and LucasArts released the first KotOR.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JKR: From JK2 to what?   JKR: From JK2 to what? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JKR: From JK2 to what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JK Revolution :: General :: Announcements :: Public.-
Jump to: