JK Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JK Revolution

The Vindicated Revolutionis.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Map. New topic.

Go down 
4 posters

Do you want to see a bunch of ~)JKR(~ stuff everywhere? Or would you like it to feel like a universal map, with a little bit of ~)JKR(~ propoganda?
I want a lot of ~)JKR(~ stuff!!!
Clan Map. New topic. Vote_lcap100%Clan Map. New topic. Vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
I think too much ~)JKR(~ stuff will take away from the map
Clan Map. New topic. Vote_lcap0%Clan Map. New topic. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Do what you think is right bLiND
 0% [ 0 ]
I really dont give a shit...
 0% [ 0 ]
Are you fucking kidding me?
 0% [ 0 ]
Calanel Chris is fucking retarded...
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
bLiND
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

Clan Map. New topic. Empty
PostSubject: Clan Map. New topic.   Clan Map. New topic. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:50 pm

Ok i know we have that other thread for it, but now that im getting some really creative ideas on what to do with the map, and now realizing that it should be...HUGE...instead of a medium sized one like bespin. Its going to take a longer time to complete. If any of you want to make some rooms, hallways, etc and send me the .map file, i will incorporate it into the map. Please dont send me trash though. I like my maps to be something that everyone (not just jkr) will want to download. Its up to Anarchy what goes in it in the end anyway. affraid haha. but really, i ran into a slight problem with the the portals. Had them too close together and they were fucking up. So now I have to redesign an entire room (its a big fucking room too), because I had 6 teleporters, 3 on each side, across the walkway from each other. I created some badass textures but had some problems with a few. Something about the colors and jk2's game engine. stupid shit. Ill figure it out. But basically, whats in my head now, is a decent sized structure, with an elevator in the middle, and on different floors there are different teleporters, and portals to show you a live feed of where you would be teleporting to. Sounds nice right? yea it is...just a lot of work. I usually do maps as a whole, but with this one im taking a more direct approach to the individual rooms. So each room will have its own environment, so some rooms may have stars when you look out and others may have a bespin sky. If that is possible. I believe there may be a problem with the sky textures. Not only that, I have to hide the parts of the map that dont fit in with the rest of it. I mean who wants to look out a window and see a bunch of boxes in the distance? No one. So that is becoming a challenging ordeal, which i found an answer to. but anyway, I still want ideas for what goes into this map.

and the newest question...is in the form of a poll.
Back to top Go down
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept
~)JKR(~ C@l@nel Chris

Location : Pennsylvania: Enjoy watching one of my favorite Star Wars spoofs!

PostSubject: Re: Clan Map. New topic.   Clan Map. New topic. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:10 pm

WAH !!!!!!!!!!!!Sad What a condescending statement!!!!

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad My brother changed it and made me look stupid!

Last edited by ~(JKR)~ C@l@nel Chris on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8fIQjoASC8&feature=related
bLiND
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Clan Map. New topic.   Clan Map. New topic. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:30 pm

you spelled it wrong...condescending...honor's english'd
Back to top Go down
Vito
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Clan Map. New topic.   Clan Map. New topic. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:38 am

i think you're a rude motherfucker, Blind, but I voted for ~JKR~ stuff
Back to top Go down
bLiND
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Clan Map. New topic.   Clan Map. New topic. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:06 am

hey vito..blow me asshat.
Back to top Go down
~Anarchy
Admin
Admin
~Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Clan Map. New topic.   Clan Map. New topic. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:18 pm

I would go with a little JKR prop. around the map. Something similar to JUHQ where there was a very large map that anyone could play one but there were still a few symbols of the clan around the map. As for needing help with the map, if you tell me what you need and send me a link to download the program (I lost it ....) ill help you out some. Though it will be basic design.. i suck at lightning and textures...
Back to top Go down
http://jkrevolution.rpgdynasty.net
bLiND
Jedi Adept
Jedi Adept

PostSubject: Re: Clan Map. New topic.   Clan Map. New topic. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 8:12 pm

http://www.qeradiant.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi

gtk radiant, doesnt matter which build.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Map. New topic.   Clan Map. New topic. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Map. New topic.
Page 1 of 1